Saturday, December 1, 2007

Terri Dilts, Oregon Artist


I have started this blog as a means of showing my various
card sets and prints that are available to purchase. My entire line will be from the first blog to later continuing ones. I assume prices will change as my expenses increase therefore the earlier blog prices will revert to the most current blog prices shown. I will continually add art work as I create it. Remember, you should look clear back to the first blog since all are available to purchase.
My mission is to create amazing, affordable art and art products for the enjoyment of all. I do the entire process of my work from start to finish by taking the photo, painting the picture, then scanning it into my computer and using the Adobe Photo Shop program to make my art into art products. I believe by having control over the entire process you will get better quality due to my pride in producing my own work. I sell 8x10"prints and 6 blank notecards per set. The card sets are $12 per set with the shipping inside the US. My prints are $16 including shipping in the US. I minored in art in college and have pursued it seriously since retiring from teaching. I have taken several art workshops with impressive artists that are very inspiring. I like detailed realistic paintings with exaggerated color. I hope you will enjoy my work.

No comments: